Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Now tv ?.

Ok, so i don't have sky sports, and i can't go the pub to watch the game tomorrow because of the kids.

Has anyone tried now tv before?. Is it any good?. Its a tenner and i'll be mighty pissed if its the same as some of the links we get on here.

opinions. 

Create a skybet account. Get a free ten pound bet and a 24 hour sky sports pass, no deposit needed. I know someone who used it Thursday said its pretty straight forward.

When I did it you had to bet £5 before last Wednesday to be 'put in to the draw' to get this free pass. I did get it and I have to use it by 19th May. Then you have to sign up to Now TV, you'll get an e-mail with a code which you then use at the checkout and you'll get a free 24h pass worth £10. Obviously I'm using it for tomorrow because you get our match, a couple of Premier League matches and then Barcelona's match with Atletico Madrid.

I dont have sky but have an xbox. My brother has sky so got him to sign up to to 'sky go extra'. This allows him to register upto 4 other devices on his sky account. So my xbox is now my sky box as i registered it as one of the devices.

So if you know anyone with sky this could be the best route. Costs £5 a month but well worth it, especially as my brother refused my offer of payment!!!

out of interest if you are watching on a stream, is it possible to connect laptop to your tv at all

Yes.

And that is exactly what I plan to do tomorrow with my perfectly clear temporary Sky Sports stream ;)

Yes.

And that is exactly what I plan to do tomorrow with my perfectly clear temporary Sky Sports stream ;)

is it easy. What is required, just an hd lead? As i put in a previous post i will be watching via an xbox, but for other people on here share the knowledge

is it easy. What is required, just an hd lead? As i put in a previous post i will be watching via an xbox, but for other people on here share the knowledge

I think just HDMI cables to hook up to your TV. 

Yeah Now Tv is dead good. Easy to use and I found quality of stream is much better and much more reliable than P2P streaming.

It buffers too, which means u wont miss chunks of the game if the server you are streaming from crashes.

Get a HDMI lead and plug your lap top direct 2 ya telly. Simples.

Archived