Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc Jordan

Play off memories

There's a lot of positive videos to chose from on YouTube :thumbup:

Don't really have that many memories that I can really remember. I started going regular 11 years ago, so I've only seen two promotions, one relegation and two play offs (including this season).

One of my best memories is Joachim's goal against Portsmouth at the City Ground.He spins his man on the half way line before passing the ball between the Portsmouth defence,giving them about a 20 yard head start (probable exaggeration!) before latching onto it and placing the ball under the keeper.Amazing!

I was watching the Cambridge playoff highlights the other day. Mostly to wind my Cambridge supporting mate up who still hasn't forgiven us for that lol

Should have gone up that year!

Dave Mitchell a great lump being poleaxed by Poole according to the ref. When tommo scored we were in the stand opposite the royal box, always remember the stewards with their fingers in their ears due to all the

whistling and the stand roof being low making it really loud.

For all those times you've said 'why can't we do it the easy way for once' that night was it. Filbert street was rocking, I can remember us stopping busses in the street dancing while all the passengers were dancing as well and the drivers just sat there laughing. I actually predicted 5-0 before the game but unfortunately never put a bet on.

Archived