Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Gianfranco Zola adamant Watford will produce the goods against Leicester City

Makes me laugh, sure the Watford fans can make a difference, would make a better one if the ground wasn't falling apart and they could use all the stands, we can wave as we go past on the 27th. This ground's a sh##thole I wanna go home!  :giggle:

Where's the interview/article from? Because this part is clearly factually wrong.

"The Hornets have already beaten Leicester twice this season. A third time and Watford are at Wembley."

If the beat us by anything less than two clear goals and they aren't at Wembley, they're just still in with a chance. That reads like if Watford win 1-0 they will progress.

Are they a one man team, seem they can't live without Troy Deeney.

And just as I'm typing this, he is mentioned on SSN and here is the man himself talking about him, Mini Zola, get on the stilts. 

Zola can say what he likes. LCFC are in the ascendancy and have the upper hand. It will be their fault if we come unstuck.

Watford know they are lucky to be where they are given their manipulation of the loan system.

LCFC will beat this Udinese side, mark my words!!

Our team is clearly low on confidence.

Zola is trying to give them confidence.

What do you want him to say??

And it's pretty silly to say that we are all ridiculously confident. We are confident that if we play at 100% we can win. If we don't get close to that then we will not.

I am absolutely bricking it right now.

Our team is clearly low on confidence.

Zola is trying to give them confidence.

What do you want him to say??

And it's pretty silly to say that we are all ridiculously confident. We are confident that if we play at 100% we can win. If we don't get close to that then we will not.

I am absolutely bricking it right now.

If we're at our best it doesn't matter how well you play, 100% or not you won't win.

If we're at our best it doesn't matter how well you play, 100% or not you won't win.

If your best is better than ours and you've finished 3 places below us in the table, is that not a direct criticism of your manager?

We stopped them playing well. Just hope we can do it again.

Watford can't lose 3 in a row & we can't win 3 in a row though, surely?

------------

Going to be soooooo hard to pull off, I'm really not confident at all.

Half our fans seem to think we're through

You're probably right.

But we'll settle for a draw instead  ;)

Quite surprised at the respective form of the two sides.

We've lost one in our last six, albeit to Watford themselves, and they've lost four of their last six. 

I know that form goes out of the window in the play-offs, but you can see why Watford are struggling for confidence a little.

Personally I think Watfords cockiness of how much better they think they are could be their downfall today, maybe Zola should have been studying Leicester City footage Friday night rather than checking out who he thought would be his opponent at Selhurst Park for the final

Love the way Watford have lost 4 in the last 6 and their fans are still confident. If that was us, the idiots would be singing Zola out and booing. Claiming its relegation form blah blah.

This will be tough and m bricking it. I just hope we take it to em and get stuck in. If we sit back or the draw then we can wave bye bye to the wembly bus as it goe without us. Please lads get the tactics right!

Archived