Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Buying a Season ticket

Hello!

I'm going to be getting a season ticket for next season, but i cant make my mind up where to sit!

I only go to the odd game at the minute and sit in different places every time.

I had a season ticket about 5 years ago in sk2 about half way up, and was wondering where do you all think they best place is for view,Banter,singing!

Cheers Guys

I sit in SK2. Do like it to be honest. Lot of different opinions shouted about, a decent view and we do make noise at times. Thought Kop was brilliant against Watford.

I am thinking of sk2 tbh but where is the loudest? Near the top?

For purely selfish reasons, this is a brilliant topic as I was going to start one myself at some point. 

After not having a season ticket for 10 years, due to moving down to Fartfordshire, I am going to sacrifice my marital wellbeing and getting one for next season. I too have been sitting in random seats (went to 11 home games and 9 away outings this season) but have had enough of it. Want to be back for good. 

Also, making every game (home at least) will make me feel a bit more confident on commenting on here too, as I feel that missing so many games (sometimes up to five in a row) doesn't give me the full picture...

So yes, very much would enjoy going home without my voice and love a bit of banter. Where should I sit? 

N1 in the family stand - cracking atmosphere and the second cheapest

Was thinking about this aswell! Although wouldnt really want to be around all the kids...Dont agree with them be around drunken shouting Football fans :Dlol

Decide for a start whether you want to be behind one of the goals or at the sides to narrow your choice down.

My personal preference is behind the goal because with the big screens you can see the other end goalmouth incidents easily.

At the end of the day it's down to two things; personal preference and cost.

Have to agree N1 is great. Banter from the away fans, closer to them,  sing along to all chants started from L/K1 and even start our own unique songs. Numbers need to become bigger and at the moment only the top 5/6 rows stand. Come on people fill up as high as possible!

Hah, I've sat there with my mum and step dad a few times, I'm double the age of 18 give or take and I've never been challenged.

Is that a thing then?!

Officially, yeah. There is a little disclaimer whenever you buy a ticket in the family stand that it'll be invalid unless an under 18 is part of the booking.

I'm tempted by N1 as well but as a balding 30 year old I'm unsure!

Officially, yeah. There is a little disclaimer whenever you buy a ticket in the family stand that it'll be invalid unless an under 18 is part of the booking.

I'm tempted by N1 as well but as a balding 30 year old I'm unsure!

I would say the youngest around the top of N block is something like 15, Theirs lots of adults and older teens. Just sit as high as you can.

I'd say it depends on your financial predicament. I'd suggest it's worth sitting in the Just The Ticket areas of the ground if it means that you can afford to go to a few more away games.

Archived