Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Owners need to make a decision fast.....

All he does is post stuff that can't be proved either way. He's covered his arse twice in that tweet alone. Of course Pearson might get sacked, it doesn't take a genius to work that out. With tweets like this, if Pearson's sacked he'll claim to have 'broken' the story and if stays he'll just say 'well it was only a rumour that turned out to be untrue'

Just another wannabe ITK on Twitter

I'd never seen anything from him before but a couple of people seem to folow him as they rate him.

What has he claimed to know in the past?

Sorry probably asking too much there, your opinion of twitter seems to match mine, I read some of the pasted messages and then forget.

I'd never seen anything from him before but a couple of people seem to folow him as they rate him.

Sorry probably asking too much there, your opinion of twitter seems to match mine, I read some of the pasted messages and then forget.

That's just it, he doesn't really claim to know anything, just makes vague predicitions and covers his back. I don't think he's ever said 'X will happen' and it has. I'm pretty sure it's a Leciester fan and someone who posts on here.

..but @indykaila, who apparently has good contacts in the local press, has just posted this on twitter:

The word is Nigel Pearson time at #Leicester is coming to a end, nothing confirmed at this moment. #rumour #LCFC

Never heard of him, does anyone follow him, a few seem to think that in the main he calls it correctly.

a) "apparently"

b) "nothing confirmed"

c) "rumour"

Why you still bother following this sh*tter thing, I don't know.

He's from the school of throw enough shit some of it will stick. October, "Pearson will get the sack", Feb, March, April, "Pearson will get the sack", May, "Pearson will get the sack", Feb 2014 when Pearson gets sacked... "I told you he was going to get the sack".

a) "apparently"

b) "nothing confirmed"

c) "rumour"

Why you still bother following this sh*tter thing, I don't know.

I'm not following anything on twitter, just somebody else mentione it and they thought he'd had more hits than misses in the past.

Archived