Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cv6 fox

Season Ticket Dilemma

Hey guys. A genuine question! I'm really stuck on wether or not to renew my season ticket. The problem for me is that I live in Cov (I know!) and work in Birmingham and the second half of last season was a killer with all the mid-week games. Just terrified we'll go through it all again.

So my question is, do I buy a season ticket and miss midweek games or just buy tickets for Saturday games?

Any help appreciated as I really stuck making my mind up!

COYB

Live in Cov, work in Brum? Bloody hell mate, you can practically SEE the KP from either place. Buy a bloody ticket, no-brainer. Alternatively, wait a couple of minutes for some sage advice from that idiot Watford fan currently trolling our forum.

Hopefully the club won't make the same balls up over the membership packages that they did this season. Get yourself a 10 game package and pick which matches to go to.

I'm guessing you would have bought a ticket had we got promoted to the Premiership where the quality of opposition would be far greater yet just as many games, if not more, would be played on a different day to a Saturday.

Support the City and renew your season ticket.

I'm guessing you would have bought a ticket had we got promoted to the Premiership where the quality of opposition would be far greater yet just as many games, if not more, would be played on a different day to a Saturday.

Support the City and renew your season ticket.

You'd more than likely get more Saturday 3pm games in the PL.

Webbo, what is a 10 game package and how do I find out more about this ??

Look for memberships near the start of the season. You buy 10 tickets and you get something like 3 gold games and 7 silver or whatever games and you pick which games you want to go to. Having said that the club didn't bring this out this season until after Christmas.

Cheers lads. A change of jobs have forced the issue more than what league we're in! Heart says get one! :)

Get one mate. My ST is probably my favourite thing I own. Whatever else you end up doing when Leicester play, you'll probably be wishing you were at the games!

Although it'll take a long time to get over yesterday, there really is nothing like supporting LCFC.

Archived