Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pearson is already planning for next season

:thumbup:

I'm going to say this once only. When it comes to articulation, objectivity and grammar, I win.

Anybody can look at the majority of your posts, compare them to mine and come to the same conclusion. You have a history as a moaning git with one agenda: Trying to convince people that Pearson is as bad as you're trying to make him out to be.

I'm sorry that not everybody on here is as intelligent as you, but judging by your posting history, you tend to throw all your cleverness out of the window once you start typing.

You are the one making threats and silly statements, as if you're speaking for thousands of others. That's somewhat megalomaniac.

I'd be careful not to play the dumb card too often if I were you. :thumbup:

:D  :D just makes you an educated idiot that's all. :thumbup: You fall for it every time. :ph34r:

Except he didn't get them into that mess - he was called in to rescue them, the original manager who got them into the mess was sacked (Knighton at Carlisle and Burley at So'ton).

So why sack him after.... doesn't make sense??

Pearson left Southampton because they were all but bankrupt at the time and couldn't afford to offer a full-time Championship level wage.

Mandaric could, hence he dropped down a division and the rest was history.

Carlton Cole for next season anyone?

Would be on big wages, wouldn't he? And he's getting on a bit now too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't really score that many for West Ham when they were down in the Championship either, did he?.

Would be on big wages, wouldn't he? And he's getting on a bit now too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't really score that many for West Ham when they were down in the Championship either, did he?.

You're right Rich but he was injured quite a bit last season.

He's been released I suspect, to be replaced by Carroll and Lukaku.

Wages... Well he's out of contract so he'll be in the same boat as most everyone else.... To continue playing he will have to take a wage cut.

I've always considered Cole a good link-up player. And on form he's got goals in him at Championship level.

Wages... Well he's out of contract so he'll be in the same boat as most everyone else.... To continue playing he will have to take a wage cut.

I've always considered Cole a good link-up player. And on form he's got goals in him at Championship level.

True. He'd definitely be a decent option off the bench and his link up play is good. It would all depend on the wages I guess - I'm sure he realises he needs to take a pay cut to play in the Championship, but would he be happy with being paid less than players already on our books? He'd probably want the same as Jermaine Beckford and we can't afford that. Another reason why we need to get him off the books! 

Carroll and Lukaku... now that's a strikeforce I'd like. BRUTAL!

Free agents are the way to go forward now, FFP doesn't dictate how many free agents you can have that is why you are seeing clubs in the championship now, such as Birmingham and Blackburn signing free agents.

There is quite a decent number of them and some which are off a good standard: Eliott Ward, Simeon Jackson, Carlton Cole, etc.

He was fantastic down here with them last year.

Archived