Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

Guest Mee-9

Final uni exams in a weeks time!

History exams really are a snoozefest. Learning dates and trying to find out what some bloke said about an event 900 years ago isn't the one, let alone remembering Bernard of Clairvaux opinions on the Knights Templar.

This thread should be renamed to Exams and Coursework thread so I can legitimately bitch about my dissertation. On a bright note, I just need to write my abstract then it is done for my supervisor to have a final proof-read. 

AS C1 Maths was a load of bollocks, at best I got like 87% when this module should be the easiest and close to 100% to get a high A overall. Internal pre-U history seemed to go alright but you can never really know how well you did with 3 straight essays. 

AS C1 Maths was a load of bollocks, at best I got like 87% when this module should be the easiest and close to 100% to get a high A overall. Internal pre-U history seemed to go alright but you can never really know how well you did with 3 straight essays.

Edexcel? Was ridiculous the amount of fractions, C1 answers are normally meant to be quite clear cut. Still think I did well fortunately.

Edexcel? Was ridiculous the amount of fractions, C1 answers are normally meant to be quite clear cut. Still think I did well fortunately.

Yeah I smashed out all of the past papers and this one didn't go well:

- when it said the curves didn't intersect, I didn't set them equal to each other

- when it asked for the area of a quadrilateral, I split it up into two triangles and couldn't square root the square of 35/3...

- that one mark part c of the sequence question didn't make any sense to me

Yeah I smashed out all of the past papers and this one didn't go well:

- when it said the curves didn't intersect, I didn't set them equal to each other

- when it asked for the area of a quadrilateral, I split it up into two triangles and couldn't square root the square of 35/3...

- that one mark part c of the sequence question didn't make any sense to me

For the area of the quadrilateral I made two triangles and a square, came out with an answer of 163/3 or something ridiculous.

Got 500 for that part c, both of the first two terms were five so just multiplied that by 100.

Was a very hard paper for c1 though.

Archived