theacademic Posted 3 June 2013 Posted 3 June 2013 I am conducting some research around gambling and gambling habits and would appreciate it if you could spare 2 minutes to complete my survey. The survey is anonymous and thanks in advance for your time: http://www.topfan.co.uk
Guest Posted 3 June 2013 Posted 3 June 2013 went to do it - was really too specific for the title gambling imo, couldn't complete it how I wanted to so didn't. Sorry.
Bert Posted 3 June 2013 Posted 3 June 2013 Just think that questions 3,4,5 could have more than one answer.
Adster Posted 3 June 2013 Posted 3 June 2013 Done. I do think however I should of been able to pick more than one option for some questions.
Orkneyfox Posted 3 June 2013 Posted 3 June 2013 I bet not that many people respond..... Edit: I did the survey but it isn't really suited to people like me who gamble on the lottery and the grand national and maybe one or two big sporting events - oh and LCFC getting automatic promotion. I once spent a whole season betting on Leicester to win and came out on top but only because it was the year we beat Spurs in the cup and the payout was quite good!
Rincewind Posted 3 June 2013 Posted 3 June 2013 Done it but I don't really gamble enough to answer some questions.
theacademic Posted 9 June 2013 Author Posted 9 June 2013 Thanks for these comments and thanks to those who have completed the quick 2-minute survey.
theacademic Posted 24 June 2013 Author Posted 24 June 2013 Thanks FoxesAreBlue and to all those who have completed the anonymous 2 minute survey: http://www.topfan.co.uk Thanks in advance.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.