Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterLuke91

Released Players - Take Your Pick

Ross Turnbull - if Kaspar Left

Chris Baird

Danny Simpson

Simeon Jackson

Marc Tierney

Alex Pearce

Nicky Shorey

Jay Tabb

Matthew Upson

Dean Whitehead

John Bostock

Zoltan Gera

Jerome Thomas

David Jones

I'd like if we signed any of these.

the ones highlighted is the players we should go for.

• 2 weeks later...

With the new FFP rules coming in, free agents would be a great way of bolstering the squad for minimal outlay.

Came across this list of out of contract players on the PFA website: http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist/listedplayers/sortbydate/-1/outofcontract/-1/pro/-1/1/

There's some good, experienced players on there. Question is, would you have any of them pull on a City shirt?

Dean Whitehead, Chris Baird & Killgallon & Church would be my picks of the lot

Not killgallon.

There's a reason he never plays at sunderland and no other club has wanted him.

Would take Chris Baird but that is it, we already have 3 strikers better than church (wood, nuge, schlupp), so he would be a pointless signing.

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree funky - surprised no one else has mentioned him. Not afraid to put in a tackle and can play a bit too. The nasty b@stard we've been missing for a few years perhaps?

Edit - just seen him mentioned on the players for next season thread!

Some good names in there, Carlton Cole stands out, Danny Wilson is awesome on all the games (lol).. Bostock, Gera, Bentley, Pennant all do a job.. But there is only one name on that list I'd want to see in a City shirt. Sir Paul Scholes *pretty pretty please paul*

Edit : forgot Simon Church, would add international experience + would have played with Andy King for Wales a link there maybe?

Archived