Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterLuke91

Released Players - Take Your Pick

You get Jermaine Pennant fit and firing and not writing off Mercs and you've got yourself a steady top flight player. Incredible striker of a ball.

In talks for a new contract with Stoke apparently.

Cole would be awesome but wages would be the block, upson too same with wages. Thought Brighton would be in for bridge and upson perhaps wage restrictions are a stumbling block.

I guess a lot of players may have to take significant wage drops if teams don't come in for them due to the new rules, could be some bargains to be had

Cole would be awesome but wages would be the block, upson too same with wages. Thought Brighton would be in for bridge and upson perhaps wage restrictions are a stumbling block.

I guess a lot of players may have to take significant wage drops if teams don't come in for them due to the new rules, could be some bargains to be had

Lack of any management was a stumbling block

Danny Wilsons signed for Hearts.

Bostock has a great future ahead - I think he was at Palace first and they were livid when he left at a really young age.

Ffs put this in the football myths section.

He's been at spurs ages now and has got nowhere near the 1st team. Bet he wishes he'd stayed at palace now.

I wouldn't mind any of the following: 

Lichaj, Turnbull, Baird, Davies, Schwarzer, Jackson, Upson, Kilgallon, Di Santo.

In particular, Schwarzer, Jackson, and Baird would be great additions.

Archived