Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aussie_Fox20

Leicester fan from Australia - Returning after 10+ years away.

What areas in the team are we really poor in? And which are we good in?

I think it's mainly midfield. We tend to lack creativity and fluency at times and break down the movement of the game. Also, sometimes we struggle in getting the job done and taking our chances. Our defence is our main strength. We've only conceded 3 goals once in a match last season; in our last game.

What areas in the team are we really poor in? And which are we good in?

Very hard question this now.

MShaffu has put up a very fair post on our squad I'd say.

Just out of interest, what do you know about Pearson?

Just ties in that I had him down as very good at organising a defence, but 2013 has made me question that as we've been leaking goals for fun.

What formation do we play? And what is usually the starting 11?

We usually play 4-4-2.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan

Keane (Now he's gone I'd say Moore or Whitbread)

Konchesky if unavailable, Schlupp

Knockaert/Marshall

King

James/Drinkwater

Dyer/Marshall

Wood

Nugent/Schlupp

What formation do we play? And what is usually the starting 11?

I think the answer to that is fluid.

Sven hardly ever played 4-4-2 and that was clearly the reason for our disappointing results.  Fans clamoured for a good, old fashioned 4-4-2.

Pearson mostly plays 4-4-2 and this is clearly the reason for our disappointing results.  Fans berate Pearson for not playing any other formations.

So the best answer to 'what formation do we play' is...

the wrong one...always.

lol  :thumbup:

ps - welcome back.  You will regret it but you also will not want to change it...paradoxically.

4-4-2 is effective in this league with the right players but I personally think it can only take you so far, and we've got plenty of players who are very capable of playing a more expansive formation.

Pearson's a bit too glued to 4-4-2 for my liking.

You coming to Melbourne? For how long? I'm sure you will love it

I'm going to monash uni for a year. My uncle, cousins and other family live there (well, in geelong so not quite melbourne) too and theyre all foxes. Yeah cheers should be great!

4-4-2 is effective in this league with the right players but I personally think it can only take you so far, and we've got plenty of players who are very capable of playing a more expansive formation.

Pearson's a bit too glued to 4-4-2 for my liking.

This. We have an extremely versatile squad and should use this to our advantage. Rare formations are harder to read and trickier to take down. De Laet and Schlupp would make fantastic Wing Backs, Marshall and Knockaert could play behind the strikers in a freestyle role, etc. etc... Makes the game more exciting. And yes, I've been playing a lot of FIFA Manager Mode ;)

Archived