Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcliam

Season Review DVD

Meh. I wanted to add it to the 'collection'. I mean, not only did we make the play offs, we also beat Nottingham Forest for the first time since the 70's, and put 6 goals past two teams. All three are big highlights right there.

You're not telling me it's cost effective to sell tshirts with 'I love King Power' on but not to make a DVD which a few hundred might buy?

I know a guy who works in the club shop and i asked him about it the other day, he told me that company that supplies Leicester with the dvds offer leicester a good deal normally, even told me after the forest game he heard from else where the dvd's were placed in order, but two days after the Watford defeat they were cancelled. 

I have to say, like many other fans on here, I'm pretty gutted and annoyed by this. I had a few of the original 90's videos and have all the DVD's. They're something I love to watch now and again to simply reminisce and revel in the fantastic goals, derbies, and even heartache of which is always the Leicester City story. I think it's a massive shame for a lot of fans and the club that it comes down to money. It's an annual DVD, we're hardly talking 6- or 7-figure losses. Unfortunately though, however passionate and loyal we fans are to our club, the bottom line is that our football club is a business and if it doesn't make good business and financial sense then get it off the expenditure. These top dogs need to realise they're at the club on behalf of and to represent the club's fans. If they thought more carefully about expensive signings/wages, e.g. mills and beckford et al, they might just have had enough money to do the DVD knowing it might still come at a loss but our fans would appreciate it. F*** the Internet, YouTube, foxes player, it's not the same and they bloody know it, not when you have to search for each match of the 50+ matches a season, and doesn't tell the season-long story.

Went into the shop today to purchase the top and noticed (as stated above) the season review DVD bit, They have the past 3 seasons for a fiver each or all 3 for a tenner. I want to purchase these the next time I go hopefully with last seasons too.

Is there anywhere that sells old DVD reviews? The club shop only sells the Sousa season. I purchased that season then the following with Sven in charge. But now looking back I want the league 1 season and championship season with Pearson. (League 1 was my first season ticket year) So would be nice. Also would like last season too which a shame they are not selling. Will collect from now on

Is there anywhere that sells old DVD reviews? The club shop only sells the Sousa season. I purchased that season then the following with Sven in charge. But now looking back I want the league 1 season and championship season with Pearson. (League 1 was my first season ticket year) So would be nice. Also would like last season too which a shame they are not selling. Will collect from now on

Try play.com

Archived