Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Sheff Utd v Leicester

Hi everyone, as I've just written my first ever match preview for my site, I thought it would be good to get opinions from everyone. I've never really written this kind of article before so any hints or tips based on what I've put to improve, I would be grateful for. :)

Go see at www.player-ratings.co.uk.

Thanks, Sheff.

very good sheff. its an excellent site which i will use whenever i remember to after i go to, or see a game. this weekend i may not see the game as im attending my aunties wedding anniversarry and i may have to drive whilst the games on. keep up the good work anyway.

anyone know if i will be able to pick up BBC R/L on standard car radio (im going to skeggy from leics so can i get it thru there or will i lose reception around Grantham way?) cheers.

Commendable stuff. Take a bow and good luck with the rest.

148212[/snapback]

Seconded!

You have created a promising site! Just keep it updated and it will quickly make it onto every Leicester fans favourites list! Its already on mine!

Thanks ppl, a question though, do you think it would benefit from having news articles for every bit of Leicester news like other sites, or keep it as it is with the news in brief ticker on the left and the only articles to be the main ratings based ones like awards, previews and match reports?

Thanks ppl, a question though, do you think it would benefit from having news articles for every bit of Leicester news like other sites, or keep it as it is with the news in brief ticker on the left and the only articles to be the main ratings based ones like awards, previews and match reports?

148338[/snapback]

I think you should leave it just with the news of awards , previews and match reports.

It was a very good read though Sheff :)

Yeah I think you should just leave it as you are doing. That's what makes your site different to the rest. I think there would be far too much content with lots of other news as well. And if you did include normal news as well, I don't think many people would use youre site for news because you can find out the news on the Official Site or Foxes Online.

Good preview, as for the site let the dust settle a bit. For the future it would be useful to develop the ratings side more, not necessarily more measures but maybe a few invited guests could give the reasonings behind their scoring - although I wouldn't like to see that turn into some big 'fallout' debate. I generally find it interesting to know why some one's 'man of the match' was another person's dummy. Just a thought.

Archived