Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wbrown

L1

Haha course I'm singing mate I'm not one of these daft kids who goes in L1 to soak up the atmosphere 

Surely if you were soaking it up, you'd be singing!

Cheers lads, of course I wasn't going into L block hoping to sit are any of you in L1 at the minute ?

Row Q

One of the first rows to be standing at the front of L1, like to get the songs and atmosphere growing down the bottom there  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

• 4 weeks later...

A.few of.our lot have decided to down slightly. They were mm now cc

How come you moved down?

I went to K row MM for 2nd half of season, seemed more singers then L.

Mates have given up now so im in the family stand next season with the kids :scarf: , they love it though.

How come you moved down?

I went to K row MM for 2nd half of season, seemed more singers then L.

Mates have given up now so im in the family stand next season with the kids :scarf: , they love it though.

One of them can't see even with his specs lol two of the others fancied a change.

I've always said that k block is better than l

One of them can't see even with his specs lol two of the others fancied a change.

I've always said that k block is better than l

Never been in K but some of the goal celebrations in L1 cannot really be replicated in other parts of the ground tbh!

Never been in K but some of the goal celebrations in L1 cannot really be replicated in other parts of the ground tbh!

No I agree. The dyer celebration v Bolton...

My point was that l block takes some credit for k block starting the chants. A lot in l block not singing are happy to take the credit

Archived