Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

York Friendly.

Wonder why we're playing York. King Richard III connection maybe?

**** off Yorkshire king Richard is ours!

ME!!

I'm a leicester fan going to uni in York so the club obviously wanted to create a friendly around me  :thumbup:

How many do you think we'll take to this? Only ever been to one away friendly and that was Loughborough.

Wondering whether to go in the York section with all my mates or if there will be a decent atmosphere in ours.

How many do you think we'll take to this? Only ever been to one away friendly and that was Loughborough.

Wondering whether to go in the York section with all my mates or if there will be a decent atmosphere in ours.

300ish? Not sure. Reckon a few will go as it's a new ground.

But not exactly local, and midweek. Can see why people wouldn't bother.

300ish? Not sure. Reckon a few will go as it's a new ground.

But not exactly local, and midweek. Can see why people wouldn't bother.

Yeah, I would never bother with a friendly like that if it wasn't a 20 minute walk!

I'll see how many of my mates want to go before I decide. Never been in the away end there.

Anyone know if there is parking near the ground?

Going after work and its gonna be tight...

There are loads of terraced streets around it. No idea if you're able to park on them though. There's a car park near the hospital across the road from York St John University too. 

Archived