Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Had a fall out with Pearson XI

We all know that during his two tenures at the helm, Pearson has fallen out (I appreciate that these were just rumours and this cannot be confirmed) with a number of players. Is it possible to put together a starting eleven selected from this pool of players? How about the following:

Warner (really tricky one as I can't recall Pearson falling out with a goalkeeper, so had a wild guess at Warner)

Nielsen

St Ledger

Brown

Mattock

Gradel

Danns

Wellens

Wood

Beckford

Campbell

I don't think brown help himself, I can't remember but wasn't there a racist incident ?

as i recall wayne brown mentioned that he had voted bnp in the recent general election in the dressing room n some of the other players were upset so we sold him to preston

What has Foxestalk come to? I mean, really, no need.

Did he fall out with Warner? No. Nielsen? I cannot recall, probably not. Brown was at fault for what he dd while Mattock handed in a transfer request. Grades just didn't play, same with Danns. Wellens, I'll give you that. Wood? Never happened. Beckford just wanted to play didn't he? And Campbell, again, I cannot recall.

Maybe he just didn't rate these players. Everytime a player is sold, it doesn't mean the manager has fell out with them.

We all know that during his two tenures at the helm, Pearson has fallen out (I appreciate that these were just rumours and this cannot be confirmed) with a number of players. Is it possible to put together a starting eleven selected from this pool of players? How about the following:

Warner (really tricky one as I can't recall Pearson falling out with a goalkeeper, so had a wild guess at Warner)

Nielsen

St Ledger

Brown

Mattock

Gradel

Danns

Wellens

Wood

Beckford

Campbell

Looks like a decent side!!!

Archived