Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

yeovil away (anyone down south)

Bought my ticket for this at about 14:00. The girl behind the till seemed to have alot of tickets in an elastic band earlier and that was just at her till. Not sure if there would've been many dotted for the others tills too.

Tbh, over 1k would be a decent effort for this, a midweek in a random place towards the south west with very limited public transport.

Bought my ticket for this at about 14:00. The girl behind the till seemed to have alot of tickets in an elastic band earlier and that was just at her till. Not sure if there would've been many dotted for the others tills too.

Tbh, over 1k would be a decent effort for this, a midweek in a random place towards the south west with very limited public transport.

See you there! Airfield tavern if you fancy a pre match shandy.

There were 500 tickets left when I booked Thursday. Could be a real good night with a fair few there. Buzzing for it! Really need a good night of singing and a city win. Need to release some major stress!

I bet its not the best in terms of atmosphere on the away end due to there not being a roof. Weather forecast giving out rain til 7pm then apparently just cloudy after that.

Tickets are now on General Sale.

Tickets will be available to purchase until 11am on Tuesday 1st October from the City Fanstore and Sales Centre.

A limited amount of tickets will then be available to purchase on the gate at Yeovil, with a £2 increase on ticket prices.

Fox Travel Fox Travel coaches depart from King Power Stadium at 2pm.

Sounds good to me. I'll probably be wearing my home shirt which has 'Warner 21' on the back.

Where abouts are you planning to park? At the ground or find a nearby street?

At the tavern sounds good, should miss traffic on way out. I'll be in the black 125 anniversary shirt with the blue stripe, and I'll have my minder ( carer!) With me, 6'3" lad in last years home shirt.

Oh, and I'll be sneezing for england, 'kin man flu.

Archived