Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

yeovil away (anyone down south)

hi guys what with bournemouth and yeovil going up this makes it great for us down south 

i live in weymouth  but have no transport just wondered if anyone from round my area is making the trips and i can hitch a lift if i can get tickets 

got a feeling yeovil tickets are not going to be easy to get 

hi guys what with bournemouth and yeovil going up this makes it great for us down south 

i live in weymouth  but have no transport just wondered if anyone from round my area is making the trips and i can hitch a lift if i can get tickets 

Mate its on a Tuesday night in Somerset, you will probably be able to pay on the gate 

Won't be able to give you a lift as I'm coming from Exeter. Will see you there though if you find someone :)

lol maybe you catch my bus i do the x53 from exeter to weymouth/poole 

as for tickets mate is a season ticket holder at yeovil and he said this year that the allocation for away fans will be very very small and last season for some big games that yeovil fans actually paid on the gate to get into the away end 

its all a bit weird down here lol 

i live in weymouth but have no transport just wondered if anyone from round my area is making the trips and i can hitch a lift if i can get tickets

I live in dorchester and going to yeovil and bournemouth where are you watching the leeds game on Sunday

Hopefully me and Sol the wall will be there. Got a half day from work, so as long as we can get tickets......

I wouldn't panic too much, this will reach general.

Don't you get over 2k or something like that?

Fancy us to have a good thousand at this if not more. Really is a shame it's midweek.

I think I read in the Derby programme that they've given them 1,400-odd? or might have been 1,600... but wasn't any more than 1,800.

I think I read in the Derby programme that they've given them 1,400-odd? or might have been 1,600... but wasn't any more than 1,800.

birmingham took over 2k to yeovil so that could be an initial allocation or (more likely) derby only asked for 1500 odd because they know they won't sell out

• 3 weeks later...

but the last train out of Yeovil back to London is 9.29pm and it would mean leaving early, which given my track record shouldn't be a problem! Left Millwall at half time last season as was bored and wanted to get leathered.

Pretty sure the station is about 3 miles from the ground too. You'll be looking at missing a good half hour I'm afraid.

The fixture list has not been kind to us this year for away days. Tuesday night away games are:

Yeovil

Wednesday

Birmingham

Barnsley

Bolton

And there could be more if we go on a run in the FA cup! I swear we don't normally have this many night away games?

Shame Yeovil's a midweek! as we would have sold out this for a saturday game.

The fixture list has not been kind to us this year for away days. Tuesday night away games are:

Yeovil

Wednesday

Birmingham

Barnsley

Bolton

And there could be more if we go on a run in the FA cup! I swear we don't normally have this many night away games?

We do. Charlton, Huddersfield, Bolton, Cardiff off the top of my head.

This years midweek aways have been horrible to us. Yeovil's pissed me off and Birmingham/Wednesday were excellent ones on the train last year. No longer arsed about Barnsley as the last two trips have been utterly awful, Bolton still shouldn't be midweek, absolutely ridiculous that they've moved that.

Archived