Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

yeovil away (anyone down south)

hi guys what with bournemouth and yeovil going up this makes it great for us down south 

i live in weymouth  but have no transport just wondered if anyone from round my area is making the trips and i can hitch a lift if i can get tickets 

got a feeling yeovil tickets are not going to be easy to get 

The Yeovil fixture when we were in L1 was a mid-week fixture, we took about 500 fans so I would be surprised if it didn't reach general sale.  

We do. Charlton, Huddersfield, Bolton, Cardiff off the top of my head.

This years midweek aways have been horrible to us. Yeovil's pissed me off and Birmingham/Wednesday were excellent ones on the train last year. No longer arsed about Barnsley as the last two trips have been utterly awful, Bolton still shouldn't be midweek, absolutely ridiculous that they've moved that.

Can't see many wanting to travel to Barnsley midweek, the place is like a grave even on a saturday. I could imagine that slightly few more that went to Carlisle will be at Yeovil.   

Can't see many wanting to travel to Barnsley midweek, the place is like a grave even on a saturday. I could imagine that slightly few more that went to Carlisle will be at Yeovil.   

Can see us having a good thousand there to be honest.

but the last train out of Yeovil back to London is 9.29pm and it would mean leaving early, which given my track record shouldn't be a problem! Left Millwall at half time last season as was bored and wanted to get leathered.

Same here Al. Last train back to Newport 9.06.

May go on an all day session and just stay for the first half. Fancy it?

Just bought my tickets for yeovil, however I requested a standing ticket for me and my cousin now my cousin as got aspergers and he's got a speical season ticket and for away games his helper gets a ticket for free. Anyway i went on the phone, of course first i asked my cousin what he'd prefer to do he said stand. So anyway i requested an standing, the guy went off for a few seconds to check something, he returned to say he can only sell me and my cousin tickets for the seating area. Which is a but of a downer, my cousins 6ft! so leg room will be tight he isn't physically disabled he can walk and stand. I bought the tickets in the end, just to say i've got them, but i've emailed Yeovil to see if they can help.

Just bought my tickets for yeovil, however I requested a standing ticket for me and my cousin now my cousin as got aspergers and he's got a speical season ticket and for away games his helper gets a ticket for free. Anyway i went on the phone, of course first i asked my cousin what he'd prefer to do he said stand. So anyway i requested an standing, the guy went off for a few seconds to check something, he returned to say he can only sell me and my cousin tickets for the seating area. Which is a but of a downer, my cousins 6ft! so leg room will be tight he isn't physically disabled he can walk and stand. I bought the tickets in the end, just to say i've got them, but i've emailed Yeovil to see if they can help.

I Know you don't live local but see if you can swap them in person at the Barnsley game?

I think my Dad's got us tickets in the seating section :( bit of a thick question, more out of hope than anything but; will people stand in the 'seated area'?

Still, can't complain, he's driving down to my uni, picking me up and paying!

Archived