Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

HOW MUCH......

have we spent in transfers and just transfers in the last 5 years?? Alot of my mates who support other teams often bring up that ' we have spent loads and still cant get to the premiership' etc in the banter we have but i think that for some reason they seem to think we have spent way more than we actually have! Iv been looking into it and i reckon maybe £25mill??

Could be wrong tho

A scary amount, let's be honest. I mean, you could even include some of Sven's loans (Yakubu etc) that we paid big fees for although them only being on loan. I heard we paid about 750k to have Yakubu for a few months? 

A scary amount, let's be honest. I mean, you could even include some of Sven's loans (Yakubu etc) that we paid big fees for although them only being on loan. I heard we paid about 750k to have Yakubu for a few months? 

£1m fee alone for Yakubu... plus his wages.

From the mouth of Bill Kenwright.

:o  ... Not that suprised, but still. Lot of money for just a loan player, regardless of how good Yakubu was.

In reference to the OP/thread again, calculate our starting 11 on Saturday (I'm not actually sure on all these and making an approx, so feel free to correct):

Kasper - £1million

De Laet - £1million?

St Ledger - £1.2million

Morgan - £800k

Whitbread - Free

Konchesky - £1.5million?

Drinkwater - £500k?

James - £1million?

King - Free

Wood - £1.5million?

Vardy - £1million

You're looking at around £9million just for 11 players. That's not even adding the likes of Beckford and Mills to the list, as well as loans we've spoke about such as Yakubu and maybe even Kyle Naughton.

Archived