Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Trialists for U21 against boro

Taft needs a loan to a League One/Two outfit. Send him Northampton with his ' boy ' Blythy.

Good to see Schlupp and Marshall score.

We didn't keep that Clifford for very long did we? I'd also question why a player released by Reading who failed to win a contract with Bradford or Yeovil as any better than Joey Jones a player whose gone to Yeovil in our division and will do well. I suppose there's no harm in having a butchers.

And meanwhile our own player sits on the bench and misses valuable learning experience to benefit Arsenal's future instead of our own?

We have him for the season so it's beneficial for our short term future and possibly our long term future as he's out of contract at the end of the season and if Arsenal don't want him, he may well come here, if he proves to be good enough that is.

Why not a fan?

6ft 4, bronze, handsome. Play him I say. We needs more Hollyoaks in the team.

George, listen mate we've told you to stop making accounts and posting on here, but hacking into regular user's accounts is even worse. Just leave it yeah?

Taft needs a loan to a League One/Two outfit. Send him Northampton with his ' boy ' Blythy.

Good to see Schlupp and Marshall score.

We didn't keep that Clifford for very long did we? I'd also question why a player released by Reading who failed to win a contract with Bradford or Yeovil as any better than Joey Jones a player whose gone to Yeovil in our division and will do well. I suppose there's no harm in having a butchers.

Agreed, I can't see us offering McDonald a contract, realistically he would have to be measurably better than Taft to get a look in.

Archived