Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Birmingham Match Thread

GET THE FVCK IN!!

Everyone, I apologise for my behaviour. I really am not that negative on a day to day basis. Last seasons match day threads were full of the kind of shit I was posting today and it really hacked me off as it has you boys today. I post like this now when we go behind as it actually does make me feel better about us losing for some reason, then when we turn it around, it feels all the more sweet.

Again, I apologise if any of you were truly hacked off but hey, 3 POINT CITEH!!!!!

GET THE FVCK IN!!

Everyone, I apologise for my behaviour. I really am not that negative on a day to day basis. Last seasons match day threads were full of the kind of shit I was posting today and it really hacked me off as it has you boys today. I post like this now when we go behind as it actually does make me feel better about us losing for some reason, then when we turn it around, it feels all the more sweet.

Again, I apologise if any of you were truly hacked off but hey, 3 POINT CITEH!!!!!

we all get a bit  frustrated with them sometimes :D  :thumbup:

the trouble is these days we put our thoughts  into  print and easily dragged up to haunt us  

Archived