Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Birmingham Match Thread

If i'm a glory supporter because i'm in a good mood when we win and a fvcking shit mood when we're not then yes. I'm very much a glory supporter.

GLORY, GLORY LEICESTER CITEEEHHHH

You're a blight on the landscape, that's what you are.

If i'm a glory supporter because i'm in a good mood when we win and a fvcking shit mood when we're not then yes. I'm very much a glory supporter.

GLORY, GLORY LEICESTER CITEEEHHHH

You're a negative, knee jerk cvnt and with egg all over your miserable, wrong face and I love it.

Jubilant scenes around the King Prawn stadium, as the most expensively assembled squad in the Championship scrape past a bunch of free transfers from non league clubs.

Glorious celebrations in the stands, reminiscent of Wembley 1966

QPR?

Jubilant scenes around the King Prawn stadium, as the most expensively assembled squad in the Championship scrape past a bunch of free transfers from non league clubs.

And you, what a bitter little twerp you are lol Not to mention incorrect.

teehee you support a team of losers, shine the rich boys shoes, plebeian.

A couple of seasons ago maybe...

Archived