Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

the players that wont leave

gallagher,danns and waghorn  dont seem to have attracted any interest and seem more than happy to give the ill fight for my place speech which really translates to im just gonna collect my wages each week 

so we are going to pay the wages regardless i was just wondering if it would be better to do the following 

if we are going to pay the wages anyway then let them go out on loan to a club and agree to pay a portion of the wages ie 50 per cent so the other club would take them ?

this would then free up an amount we could use to bring in a loan player and use the saved cash to do this . 

gallagher,danns and waghorn dont seem to have attracted any interest and seem more than happy to give the ill fight for my place speech which really translates to im just gonna collect my wages each week

so we are going to pay the wages regardless i was just wondering if it would be better to do the following

if we are going to pay the wages anyway then let them go out on loan to a club and agree to pay a portion of the wages ie 50 per cent so the other club would take them ?

this would then free up an amount we could use to bring in a loan player and use the saved cash to do this .

There might be nobody interested, hardly in the shop window are they?

If we're playing 5-3-2 or 4-3-3 then Danns could easily find himself getting an opportunity to impress, if we're playing 4-3-3 then the same goes for Waghorn. Think it's a bit harsh to have a go at them for it and both are very good for fourth choice in their respective positions.

Probably because nobody wants them. They arn't really good enough.

Some of them should have the same attitude as Vardy. Vardy wasn't great last year, but he got his head down, worked hard, worked on his game, come back and is now a favourite, and he's playing well.

gallagher,danns and waghorn dont seem to have attracted any interest and seem more than happy to give the ill fight for my place speech which really translates to im just gonna collect my wages each week

Does anyone have Niges number, he might not have thought about this one

With 2/3 of them in the match day squad behind players that are currently producing in the first eleven, what more do you expect from them?

We need a squad regardless. If those 3 went we'd need 2 or 3 to replace them unless we want to be relying on emergency loans in case of injuries/suspensions.

In that case it would mean finding some strong players that would be looking at first team places (quite hard to do at this point in the window) or players to simply come in and be happy as backup (which is what these guys are doing anyway).

TL;DR: Not really much of an issue for us.

We need a squad regardless. If those 3 went we'd need 2 or 3 to replace them unless we want to be relying on emergency loans in case of injuries/suspensions.

In that case it would mean finding some strong players that would be looking at first team places (quite hard to do at this point in the window) or players to simply come in and be happy as backup (which is what these guys are doing anyway).

TL;DR: Not really much of an issue for us.

I agree completely mate.

Good post.

There's nothing with Waghorn, I was rather hoping he'd make an appearance yesterday but theres always tuesday night. I don't see why people view him as a player we need to get rid of, he's perhaps not worth the 2 million we paid for him but has still got the quality to make an impact from the bench if called upon. 

IF we could offload:

Konch

SSL

Gally

Danns

And replace them with younger, better players we would then have a really good young squad, capable of going places.

Controversial maybe, but I'd even consider throwing Wood into that list.

However, I doubt Pearson will do much more business now. We must eat what's on our plate, so to speak.

Archived