Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mackiepas

Radio Leicester S**t Stirring again

lol now that is shit support, how can we moan about a few booing after that, booing Saturday wasn't called for, but we as fans have a moan but nothing like that, lol your right we are amateurs, and I'm glad we are.

Don't agree with you at all.

They had every right to boo the players they did...they survived in the Prem for a few years which showed they had the quality yet got relegated from both the top flight and the championship.

If you noticed they cheered and applauded one lad, their young academy center half, but booed the other overpaid tossers like henry etc.

Does anyone else remember a game a couple of seasons ago. Boro at home I think, we were playing ok, no better or worse than normal. For some reason the fans were on great form. Boro scored and the fans just sang louder, I think it was when we love you was taking off. I think we equalised, and then Boro scored again and the fans got even louder. That was an amazing atmosphere, we got a last minute equaliser, Beckford I think. Does anyone else remember that? Wish we could repeat that mentality.

Does anyone else remember a game a couple of seasons ago. Boro at home I think, we were playing ok, no better or worse than normal. For some reason the fans were on great form. Boro scored and the fans just sang louder, I think it was when we love you was taking off. I think we equalised, and then Boro scored again and the fans got even louder. That was an amazing atmosphere, we got a last minute equaliser, Beckford I think. Does anyone else remember that? Wish we could repeat that mentality.

I remember this! I seem to recall the ref being particularly bad also? Magic atmosphere that night... Best I can remember from the King Power, except fr when Hignet equalised against Arsenal - that was LOUD.

Its a commentators job to comment and if boos rang out from certain sections of the ground then Stringer is entitled to mention this. I personally am very reluctant to boo and only do so on rare occasions when the full 90 is up (cant remember when I last booed but its the odd game every couple of years), however, i will defend every paying fans right to boo. The price we pay and the amount players get paid means we have the right to voice opinion. I wasnt there on saturday woing to an ill timed wedding so cant comment if t was justified or not but I suspect not.

Will never forget when we lost 3-0 at home to liverpool.

For the last 20mins. We just sang leicester, leicester, leicester, leicester. To drown out them horrible scousers and ynwa.

Wish we had that mentality all the time like you say.

Don't agree with you at all.

They had every right to boo the players they did...they survived in the Prem for a few years which showed they had the quality yet got relegated from both the top flight and the championship.

If you noticed they cheered and applauded one lad, their young academy center half, but booed the other overpaid tossers like henry etc.

Wether you agree or not that abuse of their own players is shocking, ok the players let them down over a period of time, but if they are that fed up vote with their feet and don't turn up, the club will listen more to loss of money, than the players being verbally abused.

I am sorry just don't agree with abusing anybody like that, overpaid let downs or not, they are still people and nobody should be treated like that, especially somebody doing/ or not doing their job.

Ok we are all passionate about our teams,and things at our club are not all rosy, but it's only a game, and if things ever get that bad I wouldn't waste my time and money following them, and would follow from a distance, call me fickle but I go to matches for enjoyment, and if it stops being enjoyable I stop going, and have more in life to worry about than getting that wound up at a football match to the point I feel the need to verbally abuse players or managers.

Archived