Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mackiepas

Radio Leicester S**t Stirring again

You weren't hearing boos. You heard the sad sound of a cow trailer crashing into the already weakened structure of the holiday inn. No one was hurt apart from the mental scarring of a lone cyclist. However several cows let out their last moos together at the same time creating that petrifying moronic sound.

Our fans will always boo, if we were in the Premier League, doing well but having an off day some would still boo.

Nothing to be overly concerned about, it's just what some fans do.

They always have at city to be fair, ever since ive been going down.

Classic thread  :blink:  Some people 'Booed' and some people 'Blued'. But no one is sure who was 'Booing' and who was 'Blueing'. Maybe some of those 'Booing' were 'Booing' those who were 'Blueing'. Or maybe those who were 'Booing' were actually 'Booing' those who were 'Booing'! Or maybe all of the 'Boos' were actually 'Moos'! Who knows. Next!

If Leicester we're at home to Barnsley for example and we're three down at half time what are we suppose to do?, clap them off! "well done lads doing well so far, even though your three down" Sometimes you need express your disappointed and sometimes the team will improve.  

Just to say quickly I went to see Boro and Kidderminster today and we we're one down at half time playing quite poorly to be honest, but the fans still clapped them and cheered them on.

If Leicester we're at home to Barnsley for example and we're three down at half time what are we suppose to do?, clap them off! "well done lads doing well so far, even though your three down" Sometimes you need express your disappointed and sometimes the team will improve.  

Yeah but we were 1-0 down to Birmingham and we were getting more of the chances.

So apparently there were boo's at half time on Saturday.. We wasn't booing it was the away fans shouting 'Blues'.. Any idiot could hear that, I sometimes wonder if Stringer and Young just like to cause a situation out of nothing. Doesn't do our cause any good.

On the other hand, anyone that did boo on Saturday should be ashamed.

Are you for real?

That's a pretty poor analogy if you're trying to justify the booing on Saturday. No way is 3-0 down and playing poorly comparable to 1-0 down and playing reasonably well.

Btw, there was only one performance that deserved a booing that I went to last season and that was the first half at Barnsley. Deserved to be three or four down - shockingly bad quality and the players didn't put the effort in. Unacceptable. Birmingham at home was not unacceptable.

At Barnsley yes the players did need to be told, but on Saturday what was needed was encouragement as it was clear the team were doing the right things.

That's a pretty poor analogy if you're trying to justify the booing on Saturday. No way is 3-0 down and playing poorly comparable to 1-0 down and playing reasonably well.

Btw, there was only one performance that deserved a booing that I went to last season and that was the first half at Barnsley. Deserved to be three or four down - shockingly bad quality and the players didn't put the effort in. Unacceptable. Birmingham at home was not unacceptable.

At Barnsley yes the players did need to be told, but on Saturday what was needed was encouragement as it was clear the team were doing the right things.

That's a pretty poor analogy if you're trying to justify the booing on Saturday. No way is 3-0 down and playing poorly comparable to 1-0 down and playing reasonably well.

Btw, there was only one performance that deserved a booing that I went to last season and that was the first half at Barnsley. Deserved to be three or four down - shockingly bad quality and the players didn't put the effort in. Unacceptable. Birmingham at home was not unacceptable.

No i do agree saturday there was need for booing we were one down and playing okay. But there is a time and a place, if you were 3-0 down to a team like Barnsley you would be agree and i think some fans would walk away at half time! 

I seem to remember a couple of seasons ago, we we're home to Watford and we're winning 2-0 at half time and we we're all over them first half and should have really been 4 or 5 up. We came out second half quite poorly but most importantly we still won! However some fans still decided to boo despite us winning 2-0!

No i do agree saturday there was need for booing we were one down and playing okay. But there is a time and a place, if you were 3-0 down to a team like Barnsley you would be agree and i think some fans would walk away at half time! 

I seem to remember a couple of seasons ago, we we're home to Watford and we're winning 2-0 at half time and we we're all over them first half and should have really been 4 or 5 up. We came out second half quite poorly but most importantly we still won! However some fans still decided to boo despite us winning 2-0!

Right ok then. Thought you were trying to defend the booing there, my mistake, sorry. And yes I do agree there are times when it is acceptable and probably necessary to be openly critical of the team.

Archived