Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mackiepas

Radio Leicester S**t Stirring again

So apparently there were boo's at half time on Saturday.. We wasn't booing it was the away fans shouting 'Blues'.. Any idiot could hear that, I sometimes wonder if Stringer and Young just like to cause a situation out of nothing. Doesn't do our cause any good.

On the other hand, anyone that did boo on Saturday should be ashamed.

No im not the person that rang in on Saturday, but I stand next to the away fans and they were shouting 'Blues' it definatley wasnt us booing, if the kop boo'd then obviously I didnt hear that, but then neither would radio leicester commentators..

Listening to it now. Presenter just made a very good point that nobody will give Pearson credit because they didn't want him back.

Stringer will do this though because it's his job, and now we're all listening.

No im not the person that rang in on Saturday, but I stand next to the away fans and they were shouting 'Blues' it definatley wasnt us booing, if the kop boo'd then obviously I didnt hear that, but then neither would radio leicester commentators..

I sit in L1 and there were boos, absolutely clear as day.

Archived