Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Manager of the month?

The same Ince that many on here were saying would be an awful appointment when we were being linked with him? :whistle:

The best thing about having Ince here as manager, would have been that he brought his son with him, most probably.

But I'm happy with Pearson for the present.

I seem to remember a certain Peter Taylor having a good start to a season too!.....and Ince would have been a poor appointment

I seem to remember a certain Peter Taylor having a good start to a season too!.....and Ince would have been a poor appointment

You have no idea whether or not Ince would have been a poor appointment. Certain managers do well at some clubs, not so well at others.

But that wasn't my point.

I just found it ironic that the bloke who so many on here were 'sure' wouldn't be right for City, looks to be doing ok so far at Blackpool.

Which shows that it's all speculation.

:thumbup:

You have no idea whether or not Ince would have been a poor appointment. Certain managers do well at some clubs, not so well at others.

But that wasn't my point.

I just found it ironic that the bloke who so many on here were 'sure' wouldn't be right for City, looks to be doing ok so far at Blackpool.

Which shows that it's all speculation.

:thumbup:

They've played 4 games! ....let's judge him a little later down the line hey

And people who didn't want him as manager had that opinion for several reasons including his track record at previous clubs and nothing of yet has really happened to prove that wrong

Archived