Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Manager of the month?

Totally forgot about him, done a great job so far this season

The same Ince that many on here were saying would be an awful appointment when we were being linked with him? :whistle:

The best thing about having Ince here as manager, would have been that he brought his son with him, most probably.

But I'm happy with Pearson for the present.

The same Ince that many on here were saying would be an awful appointment when we were being linked with him? :whistle:

The best thing about having Ince here as manager, would have been that he brought his son with him, most probably.

Ince will soon be found out and there's no way Tom Ince would've come here.

Ince was outstanding when at Blackburn ........

Certainly wouldn't want him here. Not done anything to suggest he's better than Pearson

Pearson brought his son here too! :P

Pearson could be in with a good shout this month for manager of the month.

Anybody think he'll win it? Or will it be Davies or Zola?

Does anybody hope NP doesn't win it due to its reputation for being a jinx? lol

Wish we had Billy Davies. Great manager. However, NP is doing pretty well, thus far.

Archived