Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lauraspain

Where to sit

Hi everybody!!!

I'm planning to go to Leicester the 9th of November to see the match against Nottingham Forest and I'm buying the tickets online. I'm not from the UK so I don't know which seats should I take. I would like to be at the most exciting area in or near the Foxes supporters' zone.

Thanks a lot,

Laura

Can I have some of what people are sniffing when they say the kop?

It can occasionally be decent where we are at the back of SK1 but I agree for a so called singing section it's awful.

Is it just me or is L/K absolutely awful this year? I wonder if it's the acoustics of the ground but I'm not convinced, I can hear the away fans often enough.

Hi everybody!!!

I'm planning to go to Leicester the 9th of November to see the match against Nottingham Forest and I'm buying the tickets online. I'm not from the UK so I don't know which seats should I take. I would like to be at the most exciting area in or near the Foxes supporters' zone.

Thanks a lot,

Laura

The away end  :thumbup:

It's been going downhill the past 3 seasons. However this year there are less kids hanging around on their phones all game and have been replaced by the stereotypical 'youths' you'd associate with L. I don't think the atnosphere has been that bad recently though obviously it could be a million times better.

Leeds apart (who everyone seems to get their knobs out to and wank over instead of singing at) we've not had a very vocal or capacity set of away fans yet. Hopefully that will be different for Forest.

I didn't bother with the derby game.

Yes the Brum fans were decent but I also thought ours were too.

Ours weren't bad against Birmingham to be fair but absolutely nothing in the last couple of home games. I wonder if it's the acoustics at times although that night against Watford proved otherwise.

Thanks everybody!!!!

This is much more than I spected  :D

I cannot buy tickets in L1, I guess that's why I'm a visitor....

So, from all the comments I've read the conclusion is to get them in sk1, righ????

Thanks again,

Hi everybody!!!

Thanks a lot,

Laura

Hopefully the Kop (south stand) will be swapped with the north stand by then. If it is, the north stand would be best, the atmosphere would be electric.

Archived