Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man City Cup details

Joke mate.

As Stu mentioned we should get 1st dibs on any available tickets. But the club would need to be thoughtful to do that!

To be fair i spoke to jim about this. He said simply that there isnt enough room in k to house all of L as well as existing STHS in K. Having said that they couod just give l STHs a fastest finger first to get into k. Reading these two threads it seems that many of L never intended going to K and decided to follow jobber. However, letting them on sale early on line takes the piss entirely.

From a selfish point of view I'm very happy with £15 but they're not ideal for everyone. Think it's disappointing that season ticket holders/those who went to Fulham will pay the same as Man Utd/Liverpool 'fans' based in Leicester who are going in the hope Man City lose rather than Leicester win.

6 tickets per season ticket though, that's very bizarre.

Just been down it's empty at the ticket office if you can get down there.

Edit: yes I agree 6 per ST holder is way over the top. An extra 1 or 2 would've done at most in my opinion

Today was completely ****ed up. I have my flight booked to England the day before and get in on the Monday. I've made arrangements to get to the game, then the POS website stalled me for EIGHT ****ING HOURS. I was on there first thing, refreshed all day and when I finally got onto the site the tickets were all gone. $2k on a flight, $250 on a hotel, no ticket. The club has some explaining to do on this. 

Archived