Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man City Cup details

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/011113-man-city-on-sale-monday-1148864.aspx

Tickets for Leicester City’s Capital One Cup Quarter-Final tie against Manchester City will go on sale from 9am on Monday 4 November.

The tie, to be played at King Power Stadium on Tuesday 17 December (kick-off 7.45pm), sees the Foxes go up against Manuel Pellegrini’s Premier League heavyweights for a place in the League Cup’s final four.

Due to away allocation for this fixture, Season Ticket Holders inL1andN1areas of the stadium as well as a small area ofP1will need to relocate their seats, which can be done from Monday 4 November at 9am.

ON-SALE DATES

Mon 4 Nov: On sale to Season Ticket Holders (max 6 per Season Ticket)

Fri 8 Nov: On sale to Members (max 6 tickets per Membership)

Mon 18 Nov: General sale

SEASON TICKET HOLDER PRIORITY

Season Ticket Holders will have until 9am on Monday 18 November to secure their own seats for the game before they are released on general sale.

PRICING

Just The Ticket Areas (A1 & C2), The Kop, The Family Stand (P1, P2, & P3), East Stand (G1, G2, H1 & K1) & West Stand (A2 & C1)

Adults - £20

Seniors - £15

Under-22s – £15

Under-18s - £10

Under-12s - £5

Under-10s - £1

East Stand (J1, J2 & J3) & West Stand (B1, B2 & B3)

Adults - £25

Seniors - £20

Under-22s – £20

Under-18s - £15

Under-12s - £5

Under-10s - £1

The Fosse Club

Adults - £30

Seniors - £20

Under-18s - £20

CAR PARKING

King Power Stadium: Season Ticket Holders - £10

Non-Season Ticket Holders - £15

Filbert Street: Season Ticket Holders - £8

Non-Season Ticket Holders - £10

Seasonal Car Parking Space holders will have their space reserved until 5pm on Monday 18 November.

HOSPITALITY

King Power Stadium matchday hospitality will be available from £85+VAT for this fixture. For further information or to make a booking call 0844 815 5000 (option 2) or email [email protected].

Buying your tickets for the Manchester City game is easy…

Online:

Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from www.lcfcdirect.com.

In person from the City Fanstore:

The City Fanstore at King Power Stadium will be open 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday.

On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.

Call the City Sales Centre:

Call 0844 815 5000 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/011113-man-city-on-sale-monday-1148864.aspx#3GMtzUdzkis4Jbcp.99

Due to away allocation for this fixture, Season Ticket Holders inL1andN1areas of the stadium as well as a small area ofP1will need to relocate their seats

Sucks but looks like they are expecting a few more Man City fans than people on here thought

Again ill say its bollox that they don't allow STHS who through no choice of their own have to move yet dont in anyway get first dibs on where they want to be relocated.

2days priority for those being relocated to choose their seat for this before tickets being made available to other STHS (and 5 of their none STHs I might add) would be ample.

Instead the club are turning it into a free for all.

Great thinking, well done lcfc

More to the point £20 is too much for an adult seat - wasn't it £15 for most areas for Fulham?

Greedy from LCFC in a busy and expensive period for fans and exploiting the fact the crowd will be bigger, in what is the same competition - why would i pay £5 more to sit in the same seat to watch MY team?

Should have priced it £15 all round the ground - i guarantee we won't fill the stadium at £20 a pop....

More to the point £20 is too much for an adult seat - wasn't it £15 for most areas for Fulham?

Greedy from LCFC in a busy and expensive period for fans and exploiting the fact the crowd will be bigger, in what is the same competition - why would i pay £5 more to sit in the same seat to watch MY team?

Should have priced it £15 all round the ground - i guarantee we won't fill the stadium at £20 a pop....

Bet we do

If City bring 6,000 we might have half a chance. Remember we couldn't fill it for the play offs.

My opinion stands - it's too much for the working man to pay on top of other games and Christmas...in fact prices in general are way too much but that's a debate for another day.

More to the point £20 is too much for an adult seat - wasn't it £15 for most areas for Fulham?

Greedy from LCFC in a busy and expensive period for fans and exploiting the fact the crowd will be bigger, in what is the same competition - why would i pay £5 more to sit in the same seat to watch MY team?

Completely disagree, its only a 5er difference. That's about 1.5 less pints drink tonight.

Though my part time city fan mate was a bit puzzled as to why hes paying £38 for Forest and 20 to see Man City.

Don't think you can argue with those prices at all tbh. £20 to see one of the best teams in the country.

Man City will be there too.

Well at least the mardy bum brigade on this forum won't moan that people are standing in N block for this game

alot if not most of the comments are from people who stand in N block moaning about other's moaning or moaning about the stewards or moaning about the club or moaning about the atmosphere and now moaning about being moved 

It may sound stupid but could LCFC not just shift everyone along so L1 remains next to the away fans and so on?

N block would end up in the away section :)

SK1 as well for me.

Pretty annoyed that we have to get moved and then sat nowhere near our normal seats. Bit of a joke.

Joke mate.

As Stu mentioned we should get 1st dibs on any available tickets. But the club would need to be thoughtful to do that!

Archived