Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Man City Singing section H1

The whole ground should be "the singing section" for this game.

Spot on.

If our fans can't get up for our first League Cup quarter-final in thirteen years against last season's Premier League runners-up, there's something wrong.

I remember this match well but for different reasons as I was working for the club and the Atletico fans was some of the worse and most dangerous fans I had seen, trying to attack staff in the kiosks, setting off flares in the enclosed kiosk, I'll always remember the terrified shouting over the radio from the staff inside the kiosk

Wait...so H is the closest block to the away fans? So Man City will be in L, K and J? That can't be right.

Tickets are being sold in K, £20.

I presume the drum is going in H1 because that's where the SSN presenters stand when giving match reports for ordinary games, but we'll almost certainly get the game covered in the studio on the night.

There's no drum stand in K, although that's where most of the L1ers will go. So we could potentially have K, J and H all singing along with a few in the Kop.

Tickets are being sold in K, £20.

I presume the drum is going in H1 because that's where the SSN presenters stand when giving match reports for ordinary games, but we'll almost certainly get the game covered in the studio on the night.

There's no drum stand in K, although that's where most of the L1ers will go. So we could potentially have K, J and H all singing along with a few in the Kop.

Oh right, cheers for clearing that up.

Will probably try and go in K myself (£15 for me cos I'm U22 ;) ) I was in there right next to their fans for the FA Cup game and it was one of the best atmosphere's I've been involved in.

Archived