Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Sell out for forest ?

Just having a look on LCFC Direct and for forest game we could be looking at near enough a sell out. Family stand completely sold out, couple of singles left in K and J3, west stand almost sold out, and I'm pretty sure after today's result a lot more will want tickets. Definitely a feel good factor about city atm.

If the tickets were reasonable I'm sure it would be. I can certainly see it being a good crowd, it should be anyway.

But when I look at the prices and the average adult price is about £34 I can't see it selling out. If they were gold prices I'd expect us to get 27,000+, if it was £20 quid each we're looking at neary 30,000.

I think a lot of people who buy tickets on the day or in the lead up tend to buy tickets in the KOP cuz it does seem pretty full most matchdays. I think there'll be at least 28000 tbh. Anyone know how many the forest scum are bringing?

Archived