Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Your Karaoke song

I performed an excellent rendition of of Your Song (in duet with my best mate) at an open mic night in Estonia. It ended in a tender embrace and an ovation (not standing, sadly). You got a pint for performing at the open mic night and they gave us one between us. Cheap bastards.

A few!

Mack the Knife

Wonder of You

Chasing Cars

The Last Waltz

Anything by Johnny Cash

Whole of the Moon

Anything by the Drifters

I've even managed to finally cure the bit of nerves you have before you go up now, must have taken 100 visits.

Whatever's available and is taking my fancy. I don't get these people who have one song that they do and practice it at home. For me, karaoke is as much about the poor singers who get up and have a go as those who could thrash the pants off X-Factor finalists.

Mr. Big - To be with you.

Darryl Braithwaite - Horses

Grease Mega Mix.

Once did Karaoke in a pub on my own in the outskirts of Helsinki, would of done 5 songs. I had been at a beer festival all day and popped in to said pub on my way home to the caravan park i was staying at. Was fairly pissed telling people i was a finalist on Australian Idol and kept pelvic thrusting anyone that was watching, fair to say everyone loved it as got free beers for the rest of the night......did also get groped by a women and her daughter as the husband/father looked on. 

Archived