Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

One question

For the Man City game I've ordered a mate and his son tickets in the West Stand (only place they had 2 together), but only just realised that I've gone and ordered print-off tickets. Is there a quick way of changing this so I can have them posted instead? We don't have a printer and to be quite honest I can't really be arsed messing around with it all, and having to queue up to collect them on the day.

Thanks all in advance.

For the Man City game I've ordered a mate and his son tickets in the West Stand (only place they had 2 together), but only just realised that I've gone and ordered print-off tickets. Is there a quick way of changing this so I can have them posted instead? We don't have a printer and to be quite honest I can't really be arsed messing around with it all, and having to queue up to collect them on the day.

Thanks all in advance.

Go to the local library?

There is one at work. I just think it's all-round far more convenient to have tickets posted, could've swore I ticked that online but maybe not.

I just wondered if there's a quicker way of changing them than ringing up or going in.

There is one at work. I just think it's all-round far more convenient to have tickets posted, could've swore I ticked that online but maybe not.

I just wondered if there's a quicker way of changing them than ringing up or going in.

I seem to remember it not giving me the option to post them when I got mine. So basically it automatically gives you them to print regardless of what you wanted to do.

When it was the play-offs I accidentally ordered an E-Ticket, I rung up and they printed out the proper tickets so I could collect them on the match day.

I take it the E-Ticket is an actual match ticket and not just a voucher for one?

Thanks all in advance.

If you can't print them off just go into the ticket office with the reference number and seat number, block etc and they will print them off for you.  :thumbup:

Archived