Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Current Predictions

Sunderland lost 2-0 to Coventry first game last season.

Wigan drew 1-1 with Forest first game of last season.

West Ham drew 0-0 with us first game of last season.

None of them won, but all of them got promoted.

Come on Leicester! :scarf:

Obviously at this stage of the season, we don't know how the other teams will fare, but on Saturday we played some of the best football I have seen by City for a long while. So I think we will make the playoffs. :smile:

I think we'll finish 4th. We have one of the strongest teams in the division, as long as we don't have too many injuries/suspensions we should be up there.

Once the defence has settled together I think there will be more confidence throughout the team and players like Williams/Hughes will shine. Really glad to see Connolly off the mark already, it was a fantastic goal. What a header from the ref!!!

After saturday's loss what is everyone's gut feeling to where we will finish this season.

I've tried to stay positive and losing one game means nothing, but realistically I think we'll finish 10th.

152429[/snapback]

Leicester have a much better squad than last year man for man but much also depends on the opposition and how ambitious they all are.

Assuming there'll be lots of dog-eat-dog rather than anyone running away with the title I believe we might scrape a play-off place.

Given any sort of luck with injuries can't see us below eighth.

It's the goalkeeper keeps worrying me...the other weak points can be dealt with fairly easily. Goalkeepers need confidence themselves (and Saturday wouldn't have helped) but they also have a huge effect on the confidence of their team.

no change after the first game, 8th for me

152584[/snapback]

You go with Levein then. (He said in his recent interview that you cannot judge the team from just the first match!)

I also think we should wait until tomorrow night... (at the very least)

Archived