Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
when.ur.smiling82

Priority points?

Do last seasons away tickets and this seasons away tickets add together to get your priority points? 

Or is it just how many away games you went last season for this season?

I think they get added together.

This may be a silly question but where do you find out what priority you are??  I am a seaont ticket holder who's been to 3 aways this season. My online account is saying zero points?? Anybody else had this ? Also I attended 7 away games last season but wasn't a season ticket holder, can this get added ?

If you still have the tickets from last season then take them to the ticket office and they will be added to your card. Might as well take your 3 from this season too so you walk away with 10 points for definite.

If you still have the tickets from last season then take them to the ticket office and they will be added to your card. Might as well take your 3 from this season too so you walk away with 10 points for definite.

No they won't be, you only get priority points when you are a season ticket holder. The ones from last season shouldn't be added.

Having said that, you'll probably get served by someone who has no idea what they're doing so in all likelihood you probably will get 10 points.

They are using a rolling system. So as you buy this year they get added onto last seasons total.

So for me about 13 last plus 6 or so this. 19. Wont let me buy fword tonight tho. So not happy.

That's ridiculous, for them to have miscounted by 8 or more really is shocking. What are they playing at down there?!

That's ridiculous, for them to have miscounted by 8 or more really is shocking. What are they playing at down there?!

Not sure mate. It showed 19 on my last receipt infact with Bournemouth it should be 20 I think. Then tonight no joy.

Visit at lunch to sort it I guess.

How do you find out how many priority points you've got

Top of receipt on online purchases; ring the club; email the club; or if you have an ST - count how many away games you've been to last season & this season. Get 1 point per game, so add them all up

Archived