Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

4x £10 tickets for Blackpool

I'm a part time Leicester College student and today bought 4 cheap tickets for the Blackpool game on Saturday.

They are in the East Stand, Block G2, Row MM.

They do say 'Leicester college student' on them, but with us having ticket scanners I can't see there being any problem in an adult using them.

I'm selling them for £10 each, so it's worthwhile considering normal adult tickets are £22-£37.

if anybody is interested PM me (first come first sold) and we can meet outside the ground before kick off.

Cheers

What would be the point in me going to the effort of buying them and finding buyers (and risk not selling) if I wasn't going to make a few quid? 

Yes they cost £5 each from college, so by selling them for £10 each I should make £20 on the 4 tickets, and 4 LCFC fans will save £12+ on what they would have to pay direct from the club. Everybody wins.

Yeh my brother got 6

Got 5 mates going with him

Only charging them £5/ticket

True fans I guess not inflating the price to make a few quid

It's different for mates and strangers though isn't it? Funny how you seem to be judging me when the club charges up to £39 for a ticket.

Guest MattP

Entitled to do it, it's a good deal for someone.

If the club want to give away tickets to people for below the market value they should be prepared for people to sell them for below the market value.

I would have taken them had I not already bought mine.

Can see both sides...

On the one hand this guy is helping people get cheaper tickets (albeit at the risk of being turned away at the turnstile) than they would otherwise have done, and in doing so potentially getting people in the ground who wouldn't otherwise go.

On the other he's touting tickets which is illegal, jeopardizing the future of a ticket deal for students (if LCFC realise punters who would normally pay £20 are getting in on £5 tickets you'll soon see the end of that arrangement) and making money out of fellow supporters just because he has access to a discounted rate.

Guest MattP

Just to warn you all when you put a concession ticket through the scanner, the colour of the turnstile lights turn yellow and green. That's why the stewards stand right in front of the turnstile now!

Which is why if you have one you should walk in looking extremely disabled, no one questions a disabled person.

Archived