Fox92 Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Hah fortunately got out the teaching game...however my mrs is a teacher, infact she teaches Robben and Ribery's kids, would be class if she got them singing it haha Any chance of her influencing their dad's to join Leicester?
Weller in Tights Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 This is my video you're right, I filmed it when I was teaching in China. I now live in Munich...still have a season ticket...glad you all like it. And some people leave early because they have to get back to Market Harborough !! Well done mate, great commitment, you truly are a top supporter.
Strokes Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 The japenese hate us though, they think we are all lanky bastards (allegedly).
Fox42 Posted 25 March 2014 Posted 25 March 2014 The japenese hate us though, they think we are all lanky bastards (allegedly).Nah. They're nothing but tree stumps.
ozleicester Posted 25 March 2014 Posted 25 March 2014 Hah maybe, In all fairness I don't go to midweek games, I give that to my dad. I made sure my work put in my contract that they pay for flights home every month I sit in Sk1. Plastic
bluefox88 Posted 25 March 2014 Posted 25 March 2014 And some people leave early because they have to get back to Market Harborough !! Well done mate, great commitment, you truly are a top supporter. Cheers mate.
AndWhat? Posted 25 March 2014 Posted 25 March 2014 Fly back from Munich for home games! Wow, unreal effort. And I moan about having to drive 2 and a half hours!
Buzzell Posted 25 March 2014 Posted 25 March 2014 Fly back from Munich for home games! Wow, unreal effort. And I moan about having to drive 2 and a half hours! And here's me moaning about parking at commercial square and queuing up to get home
GiantDave Posted 25 March 2014 Posted 25 March 2014 The japenese hate us though, they think we are all lanky bastards (allegedly). I'm friends with quite a few Japanese people. The ones who like English football most of them 'support' Chelsea and know about Man U/Arsenal but some Japanese people know Leicester from the time Yuki Abe was at the club!
bluefox88 Posted 25 March 2014 Posted 25 March 2014 Fly back from Munich for home games! Wow, unreal effort. And I moan about having to drive 2 and a half hours! The flight takes 1h 40 mins, and because Germany is an hour ahead, I actually save an hour once i get to England. It is quicker to get to Leicester from Munich than it was for me to travel to Leicester from Manchester when I lived there!
AndWhat? Posted 25 March 2014 Posted 25 March 2014 The flight takes 1h 40 mins, and because Germany is an hour ahead, I actually save an hour once i get to England. It is quicker to get to Leicester from Munich than it was for me to travel to Leicester from Manchester when I lived there! And probably cheaper than trains in this country too!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.