Leicester1884Filbert Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 been posted before, but still brilliant.
Fox92 Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/80506-leicester-fan-in-china/
jonthefox Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Isn't this the post with the most rep points or something?.
Munshi Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Wasn't this the lad from Foxestalk who went to China as a teacher and taught them this?
kingfox Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 I have two chinese twins in my class at Work, they haven't spoke at all yet & have been there since September, maybe their first words will be "We love you Leicester"
bluefox88 Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 This is my video you're right, I filmed it when I was teaching in China. I now live in Munich...still have a season ticket...glad you all like it.
Munshi Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 This is my video you're right, I filmed it when I was teaching in China. I now live in Munich...still have a season ticket...glad you all like it. You do get around quite a bit.
bluefox88 Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Love travelling...always have to go back home on a Saturday for footy though
Mark_w Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Isn't this the post with the most rep points or something?. I'm on a horse.
Munshi Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Love travelling...always have to go back home on a Saturday for footy though Commitment!
VLC86 Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Haha top stuff. If your still a teacher can we have the Jamie Vardy song sang by a group of German kids?
Basingstoke Fox Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 I love the 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh' before the Leicester we love you. On another note, we should sing this more often.
bluefox88 Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Haha top stuff. If your still a teacher can we have the Jamie Vardy song sang by a group of German kids? Hah fortunately got out the teaching game...however my mrs is a teacher, infact she teaches Robben and Ribery's kids, would be class if she got them singing it haha
Xen Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 This is my video you're right, I filmed it when I was teaching in China. I now live in Munich...still have a season ticket...glad you all like it. Surely you've gotta be the STH* who lives furthest from the ground? Can we get LCFC to confirm/deny that, perhaps? That's very awesome if so *Top and Vichai don't count...
wattolcfc Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 I'm on a horse. That thread needs to be pinned.. absolute legendary thread... http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/72579-nicky-maynard/page-133?hl=%20i
bluefox88 Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Surely you've gotta be the STH* who lives furthest from the ground? Can we get LCFC to confirm/deny that, perhaps? That's very awesome if so *Top and Vichai don't count... Hah maybe, In all fairness I don't go to midweek games, I give that to my dad. I made sure my work put in my contract that they pay for flights home every month I sit in Sk1.
Babylon Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Commitment!Clearly earning far too much as well ha ha.
bluefox88 Posted 24 March 2014 Posted 24 March 2014 Clearly earning far too much as well ha ha. Not at all, I just said that I wouldn't take the job unless they flew me back for footy and they accepted. Done it for too long, wouldn't swap my seat for the world.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.