Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Eskay

Next Season - Away Games

• 2 weeks later...

So it sounds like we don't have any clue yet what the priority system is going to be. I would've been eligible for the old style forms where you can pre-book all the aways you want to attend for this coming season if you commit to 13. Asked the club and they said that scheme will now be "invitation only". Will that be transparent though? i.e. there is a publicised criteria for the invitation? Anybody got an insider idea of how this will work?

So it sounds like we don't have any clue yet what the priority system is going to be. I would've been eligible for the old style forms where you can pre-book all the aways you want to attend for this coming season if you commit to 13. Asked the club and they said that scheme will now be "invitation only". Will that be transparent though? i.e. there is a publicised criteria for the invitation? Anybody got an insider idea of how this will work?

Invitation only sounds like anyone who has been to nearly all the aways in the last two seasons, so at the end of last season had somewhere in the region of 40 away points or more.

Basically coach 1 on Fox Travel! :)

As a general sale (hopefully member if the club gets its arse in gear), I was chuffed to see the Emirates and man city get moved to midweek.

Think I've got a shred of a chance now!

No chance of me getting anywhere near the 10 aways I got to last season but that's the price of success and not wanting to go to Leicester every other weekend.

Archived