Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Eskay

Next Season - Away Games

I like Maths but I'm not sure I could just do pure maths at Imperial level for three years

It's insane, thought I liked Maths at A-Level... turns out I don't!

At least you'll finish it and come out as extremely employable

True, provided I come away with a 2.1!

Actually considering going somewhere else to do Eco cos I reckon I'd enjoy that a lot more :/

True, provided I come away with a 2.1!

Actually considering going somewhere else to do Eco cos I reckon I'd enjoy that a lot more :/

By the time you start it though you could have done 2 years of Maths and only have one to go. Depends what you want to do I suppose

Can't find details on this and thinking of doing it for next season.

I presume they just take the money out of your account and send you the ticket? If for some reason you can't make the game, can you get a refund? Or does that totally make the system pointless?

Yes mate.

Ticket money normally comes out the Friday before P1 sales day. You have to commit to 13 or whatever the P1 equivalent is on the form. Money is taken out via direct debit and you can return tickets should you not be able to make it.

I think one change to the form this season is that you had to have been enough games last/this season to qualify as P1 for next season.

• 1 month later...

I definitely don't have any priority next season but I want to get to some away games. Can anyone clarify how many tickets per game someone with away priority can buy?

Archived