Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gary Rowett

Good luck Leicester for Satdee

Real shame brum stayed up at the expence of donny.

You need a manager with a full set of human genes if you are gonna avoid relegation next season.

Imagine hugging Lee Clark because you managed to have slightly better scorelines than Doncaster.

KRO.

It still aggrevates me some that Donny are down. They were winning 3-1 at Charlton when the game was abandoned at half time. Lost the replay. Had the original game been played out or the original score had stood, they'd still be in this division.

It still aggrevates me some that Donny are down. They were winning 3-1 at Charlton when the game was abandoned at half time. Lost the replay. Had the original game been played out or the original score had stood, they'd still be in this division.

Or if Charlton had done what we did when we played Forest in the cup, they should have really.

Or if Charlton had done what we did when we played Forest in the cup, they should have really.

I'm sure I remember a time when if a game was abandoned at half time, they only replayed the 2nd half...

Back to those days, I say!

Archived