Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gary Rowett

Good luck Leicester for Satdee

Sorry but my loathing for Brum goes back to 1976 and Kenny Burns and 2-6 at Filbert St.  I'm still in therapy.

Add to that Trevor Francis and his ability to say "but 'em" between every sentence, sometimes very word and occasionally mid word. [Tmesis]

If Small Heath go down they will be playing in a division there home attendance warrants.

I hope our score stays at 0-0 untill the last minute.

Then if Donny need the points Kasper can throw one in again lol lol lol

You tossers deserve to go down after one of your muppets broke a mates leg years ago jumping up and down on it.

Guest MattP

Imagine the whole ground covered with baton welding coppers and fat skinhead stewards ready to pounce on any City fan who dares to try and then out the corner you just see 390 Donny fans streaming past an unguarded gap onto the field after a late Bolton goal....

If Small Heath go down they will be playing in a division there home attendance warrants.

I hope our score stays at 0-0 untill the last minute.

Then if Donny need the points Kasper can throw one in again lol lol lol

You tossers deserve to go down after one of your muppets broke a mates leg years ago jumping up and down on it.

Maybe i'd take you seriously if you weren't a glory hunter and supported your local team pal!

Guest MattP

@Dan LCFC they don't like you much on that forum. It seems you've rattled them with your comments lol

Get into that Dan lcfc, his replies are fooking boring and it turns out he's one of those annoying twitter 92 kids, fat and wears specs. lol

Archived