Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gary Rowett

Good luck Leicester for Satdee

Kick it up!

Throw it in!

Have a litle scrimmage

Splendid rush

Hoof it up

Bravo, do or die

On the ball City!

Never mind the danger

Here we go

Score a goal

Leicester!

Leicester!

Leicester!

Am I missing something? What's with the Norwich City song? Is this dry Brummie humour? To be fair, Brummies do have a better sense of humour than Leicester folk, in my experience.

Still hope that you go down, though!  lol

I'm expecting a draw v. Donny. We drew 2-2 at home to Scunthorpe on the last day of the L1 Championship season (08-09), didn't we? Half the squad, including the manager, seem to have been pissed up at the player of the year awards on Monday, so you might be unlucky....but I don't think NP would be happy about another Brighton home defeat debacle. Then again, given our respective situations, can't see us matching Donny's level of commitment to this match. But a draw would leave it in your hands to win at Bolton, wouldn't it?

Zigic is a legend

Cup final hero; scorer of iconic goals and wind up merchant

Gutted to see him go to go at the end of the season. They should knight that man,

When you say wind up merchant, do you mean he winds your fans up by turning down moves to clubs and pay-off offers??

Who can blame him though he got a pay rise last summer to £62k a week lol lol lol

Am I missing something? What's with the Norwich City song? Is this dry Brummie humour? To be fair, Brummies do have a better sense of humour than Leicester folk, in my experience.

You'd need it though, if you were living in Birmingham, lets face it.

You might as well pray to the stars, Gary.

No favours on Saturday.

Either Birmingham are good enough to stay in the Championship and win their last game of the season or you're deservedly going down based on your appalling home form.

A year or two in League One could do you and your club the world of good, actually - you could finally get rid of those last remaining delusions of grandeur and start anew.

It certainly didn't do us any harm.

Who can blame him though he got a pay rise last summer to £62k a week lol lol lol

No wonder they seem to be in a mess.

Nothing against Birmingham, not going to say I hope you lot go down. Best of luck against Bolton.

Always liked to watch Birmigham, but like someone has already mentioned, youve been poor, yes just like us in our season of truth you lost games, you should of won, but overall poor, but look at the table, and your last 5-7 games, what chances you had,

Charlton the same.Yeovil Barnsley simply werent good enough, but Brum Charlton blew it.

Always liked Leicester

Marvelous club, marvelous fans, marvelous ground, marvelous

Doing the 'whoooah...you're sh*t, ahhh!' everytime the goalkeeper takes a goalkick is the funniest thing i've ever seen in football, ever.

If you could find it in your kind hearts to wallop Doncaster, you'll always be welcome in the city of Birmingham foxes and foxettes. Do the business for the midlands.

Cheers guys. Up the Fosse!

Kick it up!

Throw it in!

Have a litle scrimmage

Splendid rush

Hoof it up

Bravo, do or die

On the ball City!

Never mind the danger

Here we go

Score a goal

Leicester!