Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gary Rowett

Good luck Leicester for Satdee

They have one of the worst home supports I've come across. Terrible. Everytime I've been to St Andrews it's a morgue and that included the Prem days. Decent on the road mind.

I kind of hope they stay up though. Few family members are Bluenoses with the rest being Villa. Seeing the Villa lot gloating is not an enjoyable experience. Plus Doncaster are the ****ing pits.

I think they would do a Swindon if they went down...Good riddance...remember when their"mob" attacked Police horses at Filbo...

Always seems to be trouble when Birmingham visit.

Just be a east v west thing...

I remember us playing at St Andrews one night in the early 90s and Ian Ormondroyd scored for us with a shot from outside the box, a thirty-yarder. 

I'm sorry, but any club which can't defend against Ormondroyd at a distance of 30 yards deserves all that's coming to it.

I saw idiot Clark running to the crowd at the end of the game. Nothing to celebrate son, your team have been shite and an embarrassment.

I saw idiot Clark running to the crowd at the end of the game. Nothing to celebrate son, your team have been shite and an embarrassment.

He was running to drum up support to keep his job. No chance despite their very lucky escape.

I bet if it was us you'd praise our manager for it

I could imagine the likes of Holloway doing it had we survived at Stoke however no one could even imagine NP giving much more than a fist pump and half a smile!

I met Lee Clark whe Birmingham City were at Carton House near Dublin on pre season training and i asked him 'What happened when he was linked to Leicester' he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled, but later on he told me he would have moved to us in a heartbeat but the Huddersfield board blocked it much like QPR did with Holloway.

I don't mind Brum and know a few of the older lads but would have loved Blackpool to have gone down to be honest, bunch of mongrels....

Archived