Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gary Rowett

Good luck Leicester for Satdee

Always liked Leicester

Marvelous club, marvelous fans, marvelous ground, marvelous

Doing the 'whoooah...you're sh*t, ahhh!' everytime the goalkeeper takes a goalkick is the funniest thing i've ever seen in football, ever.

If you could find it in your kind hearts to wallop Doncaster, you'll always be welcome in the city of Birmingham foxes and foxettes. Do the business for the midlands.

Cheers guys. Up the Fosse!

Kick it up!

Throw it in!

Have a litle scrimmage

Splendid rush

Hoof it up

Bravo, do or die

On the ball City!

Never mind the danger

Here we go

Score a goal

Leicester!

Leicester!

Leicester!

Always liked Leicester

Marvelous club, marvelous fans, marvelous ground, marvelous

Doing the 'whoooah...you're sh*t, ahhh!' everytime the goalkeeper takes a goalkick is the funniest thing i've ever seen in football, ever.

If you could find it in your kind hearts to wallop Doncaster, you'll always be welcome in the city of Birmingham foxes and foxettes. Do the business for the midlands.

Cheers guys. Up the Fosse!

Kick it up!

Throw it in!

Have a litle scrimmage

Splendid rush

Hoof it up

Bravo, do or die

On the ball City!

Never mind the danger

Here we go

Score a goal

Leicester!

Leicester!

Leicester!

Thanks for the encouragement but i hope you get relegated :)

Awhhhh, Mr Brum wants something from us now. Cute.

I want Donny to stay up personally, Birmingham deserve to go down on account of being so shit, add to that your car crash manager.

But we'll see. Stranger things have happened.

I think you're all getting emotional from our BOX OFFICE clashes in the past.

There's no way you'd want your midlands brothers to go down instead of what....Doncaster flamin' Rovers?

Come on lads.

Former fox great is their gaffer bab, think most people want him to stay up more than donny as a whole. But I may be wrong.

But you guys have played bad enough to warrant relegation to.

Enjoy Rochdale away on a Tuesday night.

Oh and great support from your fans last night you really don't deserve to be relegated when you've got fantastic support like that.

Going down isn't that bad!

I loved our League 1 tour.

Difference is the we came back at the 1st attempt. Birmingham will be down there for years.

Zigic is a legend

Cup final hero; scorer of iconic goals and wind up merchant

Gutted to see him go to go at the end of the season. They should knight that man,

Gary , weren't you one of the so called big players we had - that *issed off when things were not going so well down at leicester if so - who cares if you go down now ,,,,.

Look, when you play for Leicester and Charlton come calling how can you reject a step up?

Archived