Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

James out for last game.

Time will tell, Mark. Good pen Saturday, wasn't it?

Think the fact that you're resorting to one missed penalty should tell everyone everything they need to know about his time at Wigan so far.

Think the fact that you're resorting to one missed penalty should tell everyone everything they need to know about his time at Wigan so far.

'Everyone'

It seems the only person interested in my opinion of Waghorn is you Mark!

I don't rate him. The end.

'Everyone'

It seems the only person interested in my opinion of Waghorn is you Mark!

I don't rate him. The end.

I rate him and it is absolutely undeniable that he has done a really good job at Wigan. I'm not saying we should have kept him but he is scoring regularly and setting up goals all over the place. He is having a great time. The club (Wigan) must be pinching themselves and thinking that this was the best signing ever. That much is undeniable. As for the penalty miss - they don't count anyway!

It's a shame James isn't playing, we look a lot better when he's in the side

Nice that Kingy will get a start though- this season's achievement probably means more to him than any of the players

I rate him and it is absolutely undeniable that he has done a really good job at Wigan. I'm not saying we should have kept him but he is scoring regularly and setting up goals all over the place. He is having a great time. The club (Wigan) must be pinching themselves and thinking that this was the best signing ever. That much is undeniable. As for the penalty miss - they don't count anyway!

It won't last.

Archived